Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Work Day

Today I have no excuses. I must get my house pulled back together. After the fair and the floors it is time. You see the contents of my living room are in my garage and have been for quite some time. We had our floors re-sanded this summer. We started with the living room then went to the rest of the house and moved it all in the living room. So as we are putting things back and reorganizing and getting rid of a bunch of things, I tend to drag my feet with wanting to keep things. Then with fair smack dab in the middle, and you know nothing got done then.

I find it hard throwing some things away...but I have to go with the concept...if you haven't used it in a year get rid of it. YIKES!

Oh...update on Chip...we have a call into the vet awaiting the next move.

Have a great and productive day all!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! We need to get our floors re-sanded really really bad. It's only been about 6 years but the wear and tear we get here is amazing! lol We were going to do it the week before fair but of course some of our hay decided it was ready that week too so alas...no floors done! Oh well, maybe sometime this fall or next year!

    Hope you can get Chip all figured out! It's no fun when you have a horse that keeps bucking (saying this from experience).

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete