Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back Home Again

Yes...you read this right. This morning at 5:45 I got a phone call that my mom was having severe leg pain. So off we go again to Borgess. I like that hospital...only not that much anymore. It is 11 am and we are back home...but man am I tired. They did an ultrasound of her leg and everything appeared good. The funny thing, it was the opposite leg from the angio from yesterday. But all the same when we called in they said she needed to be checked out just in case. Of course it would help if I would go to bed before midnight. So I think a nap is in order for me today. I may go out and sit by the pool...it is looking like a beautiful day!

Oh...the rest of the family...Katie is babysitting for a neighbor and doing school work there, and Erik and Doug went to Dundee for a field day.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment