Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Sunny Saturday

What a gorgeous day. The horses feet look great after the farrier was here last night. I did go out with a friend while Doug & Katie stayed and finished up with the horses. After that the two of them went and got Chinese takeout (Katie's favorite, its food Doug eats it) and rented a movie. When I got home I was able to sit and watch the last part with them. When I first started down the stairs I was told at first it was daddy/daughter time and I could not join them...then they laughed and said I could...obviously, that was planned! :)

While Erik is away his sister thinks she needs to do some cleaning. She loves to clean. So, we are taking down curtains, cleaning shades, windows and everything in his room. I'm sure he will be thrilled. Just kidding. It drives him nuts when she gets like this. There are some weekends she will wake him up just so she can get started on cleaning the upstairs and wants his help. She must have picked up a gene that jumped from my mom, bypassed me and went directly to her.

Katie has small group tonight in Battle Creek. If Erik is home, I may have him take her. Or, he may just want to drive around the block and visit a friend. Sounds like they may be home about 5ish tonight.

We are planning on enjoying the weekend, and relaxing!

Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful day! I think we are going to head out to Coldwater sometime (probably in an hour or so) and head off to the Apple Fest there. Enjoy some sunny weather and family time. :)

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got more info on the classes.

    The classes are always on Monday's. She would miss three of the classes by October 19th. There would still be five more classes.

    The class dates are 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 11/2, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, and 12/ 14.

    Then of course, we have the spring semester also!

    It would be awesome if she could come!

    ReplyDelete