Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Cleaning Continues

Thanks to Katie bug, my house is finally starting to look like something. She is such a great help. On top of everything else, she has made two pies and two batches of cookies this week. She also is getting started on her school work a few days early.

Erik also has had a busy week, he has been to Jackson twice for classes, mowed hay, raked hay, went goose hunting. Thankfully, he didn't bring any home for me to cook. Now he is getting some items around for the big Labor Day Garage Sale in Tekonsha. He is selling his weight machine he was given by moving it out of a persons basement. So after moving it into our basement and having it here for about a year, it is being moved out and off to someone else. (Yeah) I like free weights best anyway...and man did it take up room.

I have a lunch date today...Yeah for me. That will be fun. We did meet up with some awesome friends last night after a late dinner for desserts. We always have such a good time with these people.

Tomorrow we are off to MSU with Chip. He is to see Dr. VanWessun (sp?) I guess he is quite good at what he does.

Now you are up to date with us for now.

Have a blessed day all!

3 comments:

  1. Where are you going to be set up for the sale? I'm thinking I'll be down there at least once or twice, though not on Monday (going to the zoo with youth group!!!!). Glad to hear everyone's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik will be there somewhere, just not sure where. Right now the weight machine is in my front yard on a trailer. I can have him call you, if you would like...he is goose hunting this morning, and finishing up round baling the hay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can call if he wants, but I'll be looking around. :) Is he going to be down there all weekend?

    ReplyDelete