Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the run...

Today I took my mom to B.C. I had a meeting and we had to get some things...so we were at Sams Club, Walmart and Hobby Lobby. Then we had a nice lunch in Marshall.

I got home only to get in the truck with Doug and head to Dowagiac to get Peaches. We were very fortunate, the peaches were priced right. They were free. The person we contacted got a hold of their neighbor who grows them, and always borrows his tractor. Well, the neighbor said he owed him and the person we contacted said he owed us, so he said no charge! I told him...that it didn't count too much...cause his contribution is costing me time. But, I am very appreciative of the peaches. He is a good person.

Tomorrow my mom is having an angio. 9/9/09 @ 9:00 a.m. Please pray. They will go up her thigh and make sure her secondary artery in the back of her neck is clear cause she only has one left. If necessary, they will stent it. Dr. Al Ali of Borgess is the best!! A person can go on-line and read articles about him. So that is where I will be tomorrow. I may end up over there overnight. We will see!

If you will, please be in prayer for her tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about the peaches! Have fun canning them! :) I'll be praying for your mom today. Surgery's aren't fun, Rachel's had 2 open heart plus several ear surgerys and Rebekah's had one on her leg too. Oh the joys!

    ReplyDelete