Monday, September 21, 2009

A Drizzling Monday

Today is one of those days you wonder if it ever going to just rain. It has been overcast and drizzling all day. Enough to flatten your hair, put clothing layers on and back off because of the humidity, and just put a person in a bit of a frump. Of course, I'm not just going to sit and watch the day go by and eat my bon bon's. Wouldn't that be fun sometime? I would like hot coffee and scones or muffins though.

Oh yeah...I did have my hot tea and Katie and I made Fudgy Banana Muffins this morning. And, after my Monday meeting I took some coffee and a few muffins to a friends house and shared with her and her hubby. We actually sat a minute and ate them. So I did sit around and do nothing. Of course, she does sit a lot as her customers roll in and buy her fresh product, that magically makes its way to to her awaiting baskets. :)

I then went in and got a few groceries and headed home.

This afternoon we are headed to Bellevue to meet up with the Equine Chiropractor. Hopefully he can put Chip back in-line and he will have absolutely no excuses at that point. I may take Mikey up with us too.

This evening, Katie has Horse Bowl. I need to get a walk in, so hopefully that will fit into the schedule too.

Yesterday we went to church. We then went to a School Reunion for the Eckford Township, Country Schools. There were quite a number there. The bad thing was there was no one from my grade. Actually, there was no one within 10 years of my grade.

Later we went to choir and looked over the Christmas program. It looks really good. We are excited to be a part of this again this year. Actually, I think everyone in our family is going to be involved. Even Erik may be a townspeople. I may have to do more coaxing to make that happen though. I do hope more people become involved. They were going to have the main choir and then other singers moving throughout the play type program. So that is my plug to anyone wishing to be part.

~Have a blessed day all~

3 comments:

  1. I betcha I could get him to do it. ;) Sounds like fun, I've always enjoyed plays and programs. Did you see my comment earlier about the classes in Coldwater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did...we should get together and then you could give her more information on what all they do there. I know she would enjoy doing it, even if only to get to know you and Abigail better. At first when you mentioned speeches,I believe she was thinking, "Great one more thing I have to do!"

    Thanks for getting back with us. Isn't this afternoon georgeous? Are you going out hunting today?

    The Chiropractor appt. got moved back to 7:30 tonight, so we have to figure out how to arrange the schedule.

    Have a good rest of your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you should stop by sometime and we can get you more info on what we do. I probably won't be doing too much but at least I did it last year and I can tell you what to expect. It's lots of fun! You don't have to just do speeches, I'm thinking that Abigail and Katie could do an awesome demo. They would be great!

    I'm not going out hunting tonight, way too many mosquitoes with it being rainy today. Oh well, guess I'll just wait 'till the youth season next weekend. Hopefully I'll get something. ;)

    Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete