Friday, October 30, 2009

Beans...

We are still trying to get the remaining beans off the field. Last night we didn't work as late as we thought we could, because the sun didn't come out as planned yesterday. I puttered around the house getting to the bottom of the laundry room til shortly after the noon hour, then I got to drive truck. We stayed pretty consistent running, we had a 11,000 bushel day. I got to start the dryer up. The gas switch always freaks me out though...I need to get over that!

We got an awesome wonderful surprise yesterday. Our friends from church made up a meal for us. What a great unexpected effort on their part. I was so shocked, but felt blessed. Thank you to our favorite family of 15!! The dish will be returned with a treat inside. :)

Katie went early yesterday and helped a couple that babysits. She filled in for a while when other helpers had appointments. Erik helped G & G Geese put their camper away. Then he and Grandpa went to an auction. Of course he got a steal on two exceptionally kept snowmobiles. So they are now in the shop. What will we do with him?? I guess we have to keep him. :) They also got an antique implement for Grandpa's Ford Ferguson. It has to be picked up with a trailer. So after school work today that is where he is headed. Grandma Geese came over and wanted to help organize. So, if you come to my house and look at my VCR/DVD collection...you will see that they are alphabetically organized! How many of you can say that?

Well I think you are updated with the Myers' Family. We have a busy weekend ahead. I guess we all can say good-bye to October and welcome in November.

Blessings to Y'all

1 comment:

  1. Still staying healthy? I thought we were hopefully over it, but now Josh is coming down with it. :( It could be a long winter.

    Hope you can get all the beans done soon. This rain sure isn't helping things any.

    Have a great evening!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete