Friday, October 23, 2009

WINDY!!

Hi all...wow is this wind incredible or what?!? Our flag is nearly busting at its seams on the top of the grain leg. Well...it is after eleven and no carpet yet. Don't you love waiting for people? They were going to be here this morning. Well they have 45 more minutes.

Doug is working on paperwork. He took Katie down to the Chiropractor this morning...and I am feeling like I should have gone instead. I guess I will take an Advil and keep moving.

We made the meeting in Jackson yesterday about the graduation. We have to decide whether or not to have Erik participate with the program. He doesn't even know the kids he will be going through the ceremony with, not like Katie will in a few years. It is time consuming and a bit costly. Will he survive not going through the commencement program, yes. Will it change the course of life, no. So why do it? There will be Senior Sunday's at church. The yearbook at Pioneers will have a page dedicated to each senior. He will receive a graduation gift from other homeschool groups we are a part of...so what is the big decision?!?

The carpet guys are on their way...we just got the call. Doug & I are going to Reading to dump two trucks of beans. I have never driven that far with a semi, so that will be interesting. I will just have to turn up my music and enjoy the ride. Hopefully he won't want to talk on the two-way radios too much...then I have to turn things down and listen then up the radio again!! :)

Oh yeah...the road side clean-up got cancelled. They thought the wind might inhibit the process. I disagree...all the kids would have to do is pick up an item, and the wind would take it to the next county...area clean! :) So the kids are home happily doing their homework. Seems when it is nice out...they want to be doing something else...when it isn't nice out...they want to be doing something else...hmmm thankfully the one who likes to be outside most only has a few credits to be done! :)

We have a busy week ahead of us...so I best get all my preparations in order. I must wish my sister-in-law from Camden a Happy Birthday tomorrow. Have a good one Brenda!

Be blessed all...and hurry home Miss B. :)

3 comments:

  1. I know it was windy and then the rain ya. Glad that is you driving that semi and not me. Have a great night. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and so happy to be home! Tell Erik I'm sorry I had to leave while he was here tonight. Maybe I'll get to go to the auction tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete