Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chicago

Hi all...we have returned from a few days in Chicago...we had a blast. Doug and Erik attended the Top Producer Seminars and Katie and I shopped and had a Spa date and shopped and walked a ton and shopped!!! : ) Truly was a good time. The train ride was super fun as well. We, the girls, came home a day early and the boys followed on Friday, so they attend the remainder of the conference.

Since I posted last...we have ran a bunch, attended numerous meetings, classes, lessons, and a chili cook-off.

Also, this last Monday the 25th we, Doug & I, celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary. I do love that guy ALOT!

Today is my youngest brother Gary's 46th birthday...wow is he getting old...I can say that cause I am two years behind him...actually three years til April. : ) I've already called him as is our tradition with our siblings.

Katie is gone this weekend with our church's Youth Group on a ski trip to Snow Snake Ski Resort. I am glad I am not there because of the name! She will return on Sunday. She then will attend a practice that afternoon for her competition that she is doing with some students at the Branch Area Career Center. That competition will be next Thursday, so they have to get things polished up and ready to go.

Lastly...for anyone who reads this...wondered if you all would keep G'ma Geese in your prayers. She has something going on and the Dr's aren't sure what...so if you would, that would be good.

Thanks and that's all for now...God Bless all and try to stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment