Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back at it...

Today the kids head out to Jackson for classes. One was really excited, one, not so much. It doesn't help that we are dealing with a bit of a head cold. One is getting over it and one is just getting it.

I also start a new bible study today. A Beth Moore study of John. I can't think of the exact name because we will be getting our books today. Should be exciting. Bad thing is I will be missing some of the Wednesday morning gatherings because of other commitments.

The horses and Dexter got their feet trimmed and shoes re-set yesterday. I'm sure Chip will feel better, he was getting pretty long. I must say Dexter was the best ever at getting a trim. We all kinda hung around cause he is usually naughty. This kinda made the new farrier intimidated when he saw so many people hanging around for just a trim on a miniature donkey. We had a good laugh about it at the end when Dexter was so good.

Yesterday morning Doug & I went to Holland to check at a possible new purchase. He is still deciding whether it will come home or not. On the way home we stopped in Plainwell to see Mr. Eddie. He is the gentleman who trained my horse. Unfortunately he and his wife were not home.

Well...you are pretty much caught up with us. Have a great day all. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment