Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lost!

I had a great article written to update you all with what we were doing the last week...and it is no longer here. I truly don't know what happened. So...I will update you again on what we did or have been doing.

The boys, since I have written last, have trekked their way to Illinois, to attend a precision planting meeting. Doug said it was one of the best meetings he has been to in a long time. They also went to a "Great Steak Out" and heard a speaker. Their agenda also included a conference and attending the Fort Wayne farm show. Also, Erik spent Sunday afternoon snowmobiling with friends. Erik also was re-elected as a Youth member to the C.C.A.I.S. (fair board).

The girls...well you know we didn't just sit around and wonder what to do...we had our fun too. We had a some running around to do early Thursday. When we were in town we rented a couple of movies and settled in for the night and watched some chick flicks. It was nasty outside. We made sure the animals were fed and happy and enjoyed. The next day we headed out for a late breakfast and Katie went to ride Mr. Chip. We came home and took care of things around the house. Later we were off again to the movies with friends. What a good time watching a great movie. The next day Katie was off again to Echo Valley to go snow tubing and tobogganing. She came home with great stories. I layed pretty low as I was getting and now dealing with a bronchial/sinus thing. Thankfully though, I think I am nearing the end. :)

Today Doug had more appointments downtown and took a Chemical test. He just left for White Pigeon with a load of Beans. Katie has lessons in town this afternoon and Erik is working on school and equipment, not necessarily in that order. Something about a starter?!? ;)

We may go skiing tomorrow, we will see what the day brings. I do hope everyone reading this is doing well and enjoying the sunshine we get on these long winter days.

Take care all and be blessed!

Oh...one more thing...on Tuesday evening I got a text from my BFF in North Adams. Her son was playing BB in Tekonsha and wanted us to come down. I knew with the sinus thing going on I would not be up to a game. We chose instead to met them at the Mickey Dees and have a quick cup of coffee with them. It was great meeting up with this awesome couple. Three of their kids were there. One as a player, one as a spectator, and one as a team manager...(you know the up and coming player type). Just didn't want to forget to tell you about that. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH!!! Have fun skiing! Hope you all get/stay healthy! :)

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete