Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy Week...

Hi all...We have had an extremely busy week. Katie has been practicing nearly everyday at the BACC with her Ag issues team. Well...it paid off, because last night they competed and won Gold (1st) at districts and are on their way to regionals in two weeks. We were a bit concerned when she had chills and a fever in the night Tuesday and into Wednesday. But, she had gotten a Tetanus booster so that was her side effects. She recovered and her team did well. I am going to attempt to post a picture of the team...we will see what happens. I have to grab the picture from her Facebook account...hmmm I may need Miss B. to help out!! :)

I am dealing with a pulled muscle in my shoulder. I now sympathize more with our friends who have been dealing with shoulder issues themselves.

The weekend is here...plans are in the works, for sledding, Superbowl parties and hopefully just some down time and relaxing.

Take care all and be blessed!

Ok...forget the picture...Miss B. we need to talk!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know....I'll help you get it figured out some time. :)

    It's been great to have Katie on the team.....what a blast!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete