Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Monday

Happy Monday to you all. We had a crazy busy weekend, like I'm sure most of you have. Friday, I ran to Salvation Army in Battle Creek and dropped off a car full of stuff. Wow it was nice to get rid of those things, and hopefully they will be put to good use by others.

After getting back home, we pulled the house together and then I made homemade pizza early because of the night we had ahead of us. I no more than got it done and the first one in the oven when the Farrier arrived. This is the second time this one has been here, and to say the least I am impressed. He is professional, efficient, not too chatty, and he brings his dog. This dog is the most well mannered little thing, and she plays great with Zoe and tires her out while she is here. Which if you have met our Zoe...is a very good thing!

While I was out with the farrier, my friend Amy, Katie, and her friend Russell, headed into Marshall to set up for the fund raiser the Horse Bowl had planned. The 50-60 -70's dance. Well, I can honestly say I don't think this was the best choice for fund raisers. We had alot of snacks to sell from the get go...and we still had a lot around 9pm when we left. Only 7 horse bowl members, a few family members and maybe 10-15 additional people were in attendance. So I don't recommend this to others for a fundraiser.

Saturday we started running corn, we got a good start on it. I got to truck it home. Doug worked on cleaning up the extra combine. I will probably take the combine back a little later in the week.

Sunday was our usual plus more. Sunday morning was church. Then we came home put together a salad and went to the Myers' Thanksgiving dinner. Left there and dropped off gifts at a baby shower being held at church. Went to choreography practice for the Christmas program, had Christmas choir, regular choir, then small group.

I ended my night with a bit of a cough, that kept me up some of the night. Katie actually was brought home by friends and she is not good. She seems to have a nasty upper respiratory cough, and low grade fever, she has slept alot today. I hope we can get an immune boost and get over this quickly.

Here we are Monday morning, I went to town already for my regular meeting. This afternoon I have to take the horse up to the Horse Chiropractor and Erik has a CCAIS board meeting.

I will run for now, cause I want to figure out my dinner plans before we go our separate ways.

Stay healthy and safe all!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope all those not feeling well are up and around soon! No fun being sick.

    Praying!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...how did your dr appointment go and your driving test? I called the dr and they are putting Katie on Tamiflu. Reason being, those more suseptible to getting pnemonia are who they want to shorten the duration. Interesting huh! Oh, one more thing, have you ever had a posting not update on the blogger dashboard?

    Let me know thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is your farrier? How much does he charge for a trim...just courious. Hopefully you all get better soon. Do you think it could be H1N1?
    O.k. I gotta run but will hoefully update our blog tonight and post some great pics from the air zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the docter appointment scheduled for tomorrow (Wed.) because they said it's still a madhouse there. The driveing test went pretty well I though, even though I dropped several points, oh well I passed. :)

    About the posts not showing up on the dashboard, occasionaly that will happen. Sometimes if you stop following and then refollow, that will help.

    Anyway, I sure hope Katie's feeling better soon!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete