Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Roadside Clean-up

Guess what I did today?? Yes, I burned the roadside. I love burning old dead grasses and debris and waiting for the new grass push its way up through. The excitement as the fire races along the ground. I actually had to back burn today...cause the wind picked up pretty good, and the man said I had to. We used to say that because of my love of burning was why Doug had to be on the fire department. But now that I'm on the department as well...guess things are different, or should be different. I still like to watch things burn...but it is my job to put things out. Boo!

I have been busy cleaning up this place and Doug is busy cleaning up the new farm.

Katie is involved in a new project at the BACC (Branch Area Career Center). Tonight Erik is sucker spearing.

So now you are up to date with us...take care all...have a good spring break.

Be blessed~

1 comment:

  1. I know, I enjoy burning brush too. We're probably going to do a bunch of it around here Friday.

    Our new project is going to be fun. You keep on her and get her good at broadcasting. :)

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete