Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi All...

Well it's been a long time since I updated. Sorry to my faithful followers...all two of you. :)

I have to remember when I last updated. The kids had gone to weigh in their steers and did great on their own...no parental help...which was awesome. We had a really early Easter dinner. There have been testing, chiropractic appointments, physical therapy (which by the way, I have been released from...guess that means everything is ok...only that my upper arm still goes numb at least once a day?!?) , voice lessons, riding, riding and more riding Mr. Chip. Finished up a bible study...Beth Moore's study of John. I have to say...fantastic. It was so interesting to learn more about the disciple who lived such a full life, and wrote so many books of the bible.

Today I am going to give blood. Not the normal give a pint, I do the kind where they take your blood, spin it out and take out the platelets and put it back in your body. It takes most about 2 hours to do it...but because I must be part vampire, I can do it in about one hour and 15 minutes. Fun times!! :)

Tomorrow, Katie's 4-H group is having a pancake breakfast at the Applebees in Marshall. She has sold about 20 tickets so far. Cost is $5 in advance and $6 at the door. Their horse club is quite big, so they plan to net this fundraiser at about $1500, which is really good!

Nothing else now...got to keep running.

Have a fabulous weekend all...and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment