Saturday, August 29, 2009

A beautiful day!

I think I see the sun?? Our Grillfest dinner was basically average. It did not make you jump up and down saying great meal, but the people there did have a good time. Not bad for putting a golf outing together for the first time. (Good Job Kurtis!) Today we are going to go and research new cell phone providers...Nextel may be out! We then have a retirement open house and a wedding late this afternoon. Hopefully the weather will cooperate today for these events. Still trying to get the house pulled back together from the floors and fair.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was really nice compared to all week! I had some friends at fair all week, I felt so bad for them! Rain and cold all week. Just hope it clears up soon, we have hay to do here. :)
    God's blessings to you all!
    ~Bethany~
    P.S. can you say hi to Erik for me? :)

    ReplyDelete